Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 5

I feel like I am just really getting to know these guys, and there is only ten weeks left :( 

Thank you Conrad for snack! DONUT WORLD YUM!!  Glad Sam was feeling better.
Next week: Hinson

Next Tuesday is the class before Valentine's Day.  They are welcome to bring candy or Valentines, but when previously discussed, they didn't really seem interested in "celebrating' this one LOL I wonder why??

Do be thinking upon.....what kind of celebration do we want for week 15.  Typically we leave campus in the afternoon to go do something.  One year we did Celebration Station, another we went bowling, and then last year.....we traveled to the mall :)  So start thinking on this one.

Algebra:  We reviewed lessons 81 - 84.  The lessons are getting tougher and tougher.  I will be available on Oovo from 10 - 11am this Friday if needed.  Just friend "Casey Mahoney" and call :)
Homework: Lessons 81 - 84

Latin:  We reviewed how to decline an adjective, as well as introduced new vocabulary.  Remember, they do not have to learn it all this year.  We have two years for this to settle in and click :)
Homework: See guide.

Lost Tools: We reviewed considering the Circumstances, as well as introduced Amplification in their conclusion.  This can be found on pages 45 -49 of the student guide.
Homework: See PDF Guide

Science:  We made brains!  Then I told them to put them away :)  We took our quiz on the lungs as well.
Homework: See Guide

Rhetoric:  More great talk.  I referred them to the http://www.answersingenesis.org/ people.  I reminded them that everything needs to be discerned, but these guys really have some great stuff.
Homework: See guide

Geography:  I teased them all a little bit by making them think I was passing out paper to give them their test.  I know, bad Ms. Bonnie.  We just practiced :) Next week we have a special guest speaker.  I will email you the time she will be there...you may wish to catch this presentation, she is awesome!
Home Work:  TEST NEXT WEEK!!!  See guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment